Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Good Morning......

 
 
 
Blue skies and sunshine is all I see.....and friends arriving from out of state, so it's aiming to be a fine day in the neighborhood!  :-))
 
 
I will make this short and sweet this morning as there is much to do.  I received an email from a reader that stated she had no idea that I answered comments from my readers.......well I do.  I would love to look up all of your emails and send a personal note, but that would be quite time consuming, and time is one commodity that there is not enough of......so just know that I appreciate each and everyone of you.....you keep me energized!!
 
 

 
 
More beauty and inspiration from Leslie's house.  This a design by Primitive Gatherings which was from  a book of Lisa's some time ago.
 
 

 
 
Leslie is a lover of fine words also, so she added the beautiful quote by Rabindranath Tagore.
 
 
 
A lovely quilt with the pattern designed by Kim Deihl....

 
an orange peel in blacks and cream.....love it!
 
 
and a sweet little orange peel design for her kitchen table......just a whole lot of loveliness.  Quilts add such warmth to a home.
 
"The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream.  The oak sleeps in the acorn; the bird waits in the egg; and in the highest vision of the soul, a waking angel stirs.  Dreams are the seedlings of realities......."      -James Allen


2 comments:

  1. I've loved that Kim Diehl pattern ever since I saw it - might have to dig my book out and give it a try....

    If you look at your settings and change them properly, you will get an email every time someone leaves you a comment. Then you can just hit reply to get back to them. Easy peasy. Now I won't bug you about it any more! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One more thing for me to learn one of these days. I love everything Kim Diehl makes.

      Delete