Monday, October 7, 2013

Friendship is a Sheltering Tree




Good Morning!  I hope every one had a wonderful week-end with family and friends.  Bruce and I spent a quiet week end at home and I loved every minute of it.  I found time to stitch and read, two of my most favorite things to do. 

This little quilt has returned from my quilter, and is bound, the pattern written and is available on my web site.  Our friends certainly do help shelter us through the storms of life....and then nurture us in the in between times.

Tomorrow I hope to share the two pillows I've just about completed.  I always save the small projects for the home stretch because they do not requite quilting time.

"A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be".    - unknown
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. You sure have been busy! It seems every other post has a new pattern available! Love those cute little birds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have been busy, but I treat this as my job since I am no longer Nursing.....and I really enjoy this job and best of all I get to work from home. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Love your tree ! Hugs from France

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy! I know this is sort of off-topic but I had to ask.
    Does operating a well-established blog likoe yourrs require a massive amount work?
    I'm completely new to writing a blog however I do
    write in my diary daily. I'd like to start a blog
    so I will be able to share my personal experience and feelings online.
    Please let me know iif you have any suggestions or tips for brnd new aspiring bloggers.
    Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete