Monday, December 30, 2013

Sweet Lavender

 
 
 
First of all, let me say Good Morning!  This week I want to share some photo's taken at a quilt shop that a friend (who is also my graphic designer for my patterns) and I visited on Friday in Roy, Utah.
Peggy Miner who is the owner of the shop had a couple of my things that needed to go on a road trip........and what a fantastic reason to visit a fabulous Quilt shop.  There is so much inspiration throughout the shop.  In fact, so much that I will probably feature goodies throughout the week.
 
 
 



First on the list is the block of the month pillow series, there will be 12 in total.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
These kits sell for $30.00 dollars apiece.  I am not sure about who the designer is, but they are so stinking cute!  Peggy is not on good terms with the computer and the Internet but you can call her at 801-774-7330.  After walking around the shop, Peggy's talent is over the top.  She and her daughter do all of the samples.
 
 

 
 
 
 
The theme of our Christmas tree is bird oriented......So these little birds really struck my eye.  Peggy had also made a lot of pears out of dyed velvet......just outstanding! 
 
 




 
I especially fell in love with this little feather friend.  I think I would have to find a place for her to hang all year round.......so sweet!  I believe the ornaments are by Needle Love.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
I will close today's share and tell with this gorgeous wool pillow, which is also a Needle Love design.
When I see all of these lovey creations, I wish there were more hours in the day.  I love creating so much that it is sometimes difficult to keep balance in my life.  That is the thing I purpose to do a better job of in the New Year.
 
 
 
"If you have much, give of your wealth;  if you have little, give of your heart".    -  Arabic Proverb
      

No comments:

Post a Comment