Monday, April 14, 2014

A new week.....

 
 
With new possibilities....after all, life is made of little moments.  Now let the show and tell continue.
 
 
 
 
Ann, is sharing her quilt she made from the Higdon Camp book by Alma Allen and Barb Adams.  I've always thought that this would be a great guy quilt.
 


 
 
We bring our projects in all stages....we all enjoy seeing the progress.  Leslie just returned from a business trip with her husband....while he works during the day she sews, and this is what she created.  It is a Kim Deihl design.....Love it!!
 
 

 
 
Janeen, has been busy.....this is one huge quilt, big enough for a king size bed.  Her grandson is getting married and this is for the new couple.
 
 
 
She used up a bunch of the squares and made a nifty back.
 

 
 
Here is Debra with her bird quilt....It was a block of the month by Sue Spargo....Debra who is an artist, only uses the pattern for a guide line, as she finds many ways to change and improve and make it her own.
 
 
Kerry is showing her version of my Taking Time to Smell the Flowers...plus take a look at her charming bag on the floor by her feet.  It is a design sold on her sitewww.kerrystitchdesigns.com

 
 
Valerie shared her 3 little springtime quilts designed by Cherie Payne...just a lot of cuteness.
 
 
 
And here is me....:-))) showing my new Liberty table runner.  The pattern is with my talented graphic designer and may be ready sometime this week.  I will have it on the pile I'm creating to take to Spring Quilt Market.
 

 
 
And my new quilt, The Stars are Shining......there will be more tomorrow.
 
Over the weekend we had a few snow flurries mixed with rain, however the sun is shining today, and nothing but blue skies from now on..:-))
 
"Your dreams and visions are meant to be cherished.  They are messengers from your soul".   -unknown
 

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I so love your 'Liberty' runner. I will order the pattern as soon as it is ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Norma! I know I've asked you this in the past but I can't remember your answer (I just hate getting old(er)), but where do you buy your fabric? I love that your fabrics are not so dark like a lot of quilts I see, but the fabrics are just very warm and more on the lighter side of things (hope that makes sense). Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina.....I just know what I like and pick up fabric in my travels...I rarely find a quilt shop I don't find something to buy! :-))

      Delete
  3. Love Stars Are Shining, hoping there will be a pattern??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. There should be a pattern available on my web site by the end of the week.

      Delete
  4. Can't wait to get my hands on your Liberty pattern! Will you also have a kit available using the same fabrics as yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I plan on starting kits either later this week or early next week.

      Delete
  5. LOVE your liberty runner!!!!! I'd love to surprise a friend with this pattern BEFORE she purchases it!

    ReplyDelete