Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The last post for a few days.....

 
 
 
I'm hoping to be back on the 21st, you never know it might be the 22nd, depending on how tired I am!  I have just a few things to still check off my list, but I'm almost there.
 
 
 
Here is the new design I managed to finish...Goin' Fishin'. It was quilted yesterday and I finished binding it last night.  The pattern is not written, but I thought I'd take it anyway.  Shops may want to pre order patterns.

 
On another marvelous note......here are some of the antique quilts that were displayed at the show.  They are from Textile Time Travels.  Sandra V. Starley shared them, and she is an AQS Certified Quilt Appraiser.

 

 

 

 
How about the use of the cheddar and pink together?

 
 
Isn't this one amazing!!
 
 
 
And last, but certainly not least is Kerry Green's bag called the Day Tripper.  You can find a pattern for this bag at www.kerrystitchdesigns.com
 
 
Now for the winners of the monthly drawing which is usually held on the second Wed. of the month.  I've switched things up a bit because of leaving in the wee hours of the morning on our flight to Pittsburgh.
 
1. Bonnie Voth
2. Connie Matter
3. Nena Caldwell
4. Tina Leahy
 
Contact me with your patterns choice and your address.  I like to keep the pattern to a 10.00 value.  If you want to apply it to a more expensive pattern that will work.  Hoping to hear from you soon.  My husband promises to mail to any late responders.
 
"Wake up with determination, and go to bed with satisfaction".  Tommy Lasorda


1 comment: