Friday, May 8, 2015

A most delightful day.....

 
 
Oh My!  Thursday was filled with so much goodness!  I made contact with some of the best people, what a treasure they all are.  My heart was warmed over and over again.  Hubby and I are now working on cooking a farm meal for Dawn and Julie, and then I couldn't help myself, I invited 3 other lovelies....:-)  I am leaving for market on Sunday morning, however I will have one last post on Monday morning.  You will then need to wait for me to return home on Wednesday the 20th.
 
I have one other agenda.....the second person to win the fat quarters......well, I forgot to send them to you.  You know who you are, so please let me know so I can send them to you.  I have been in a whirl wind of activity....hope you understand.
 
 
I decided to feature these 2 gentlemen on my blog for today.  They had some great stuff, and their web site is....www.quiltersgiftshop.com

 
They had all kinds of neat boxes and carryalls.
 
 
Things that most quilters love.


I bought this charming little lamp.
 


...and these cute napkins.
 

 
....and this adorable little towel.
 
I need to get hopping....my quilter friends will be here soon for fried chicken, mashed potatoes and milk gravy, roasted asparagus, rolls hot out of the oven and a fruit salad.  My guest are bringing desert.  Good Times!
 
"We rise by lifting others."  -Robert Ingersoll.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment