Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Time to select the winners.....

 
 
.....And the winners of this month's drawing are....
 
Kimberly Ashby
Laura Clever
Tammy Spencer
 
Thank you to so many of you who enter.  Usually the drawings are held on the second Wed of the month.  Because I am leaving to go to Spring Quilt Market in a few days, the drawing was moved to this Wed.  As usual I'm sorry that each and everyone of you can not win a pattern of your choice.  You can always enter again next month.  Please email me with you pattern choice along with your address.
 
 
As I mentioned on my blog yesterday, I had friends arrive today......lucky me!!  I thought I would share Dawn stitchery packet with you for Sew Cherished.  I used her stich guides on my one large star....you can see the stitches more clearly in the photo below.  They were wonderful to use, especially for someone like me who does not have fine tuned stitching skills.  :-)

 

 
Dawns stitch packet is shown below.  She has the most beautiful Christmas ornaments using these stitches, and of course many other items, that are wonderful.
 
We have a full day ahead of us.....Julie, Dawn and I will be leaving soon to set up Dawns booth at the quilt show that is here in S.L.C. Thur.-Sat.
 
"If you have a family that loves you, a few good friends, food on your table and a roof over your head, you are richer than you think."  -healing our brokenness.com


1 comment:

  1. Love your bowl of patriotic and that star is just wonderful and the stitching tops it off. I have a package of those stitchery sheets - I think I need to drag those out. Have lots of fun with your visitors and see you next week.
    Hugs - Karen

    ReplyDelete