Thursday, October 29, 2015

A full day of cutting kits......

 
 
 
My friend Julie arrived yesterday from the San Diego area for a visit......so I put her to work and we cut kits for Winter Wonderland.  I'm guessing because it was on the cover of Keepsake Quilting, there has been a demand for kits.  Some of the orders have been back logged, but today they were all completed and are ready to go out in the mail. :-)
 

The strips for the log cabins in the corners have been precut.
 


Rohni from Diamond Textiles sent me some samples of their new fabric lines......she is enticing me to purchase some.  There are some amazing blues in this Dijon collection.
You all know by now how much I love their fabrics.  I had reordered a few bolts to complete the Winter Wonderland kits, and after today the bolts are much smaller. This of course is causing me some anxiety!
 

 
This is such a long line up that their goodness is difficult to see.

 
Here is a close up look.

 
And another.
 
"If we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions.  It's not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently."
-Anthony Robbins


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fabrics...love those blues! You showed a beautiful log cabin quilt on you blog last week that would be perfect in these colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Diamond Textiles! Since I do a lot of ordering online can you tell me of any quilt shops that carry these fabrics? Even the older lines would be great. They add such texture to the quilts! I'm still working on my Winter Wonderland...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those diamond collections, I need to check them out.
    I was thinking of making some scrap art pieces and something like that might be perfect for what i had in mind.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, I am loving those Diamond Textile fabrics....so yummy! I may have to search for some for me around where I live!!

    ReplyDelete