Wednesday, December 2, 2015

It is shivery cold in Utah......

 
 
 
The mountains are filling with snow, and because it is cold it is not melting.  A good time to pull out the hats and mittens and bundle up.  My brother and his wife from Minnesota are here visiting and they are in no rush to head home because there are snow storms blowing through the area.  We are happy to reminisce and create more new memories.  :-)
 
 
I fell in love with this antique quilt for sale.  It would add a marvelous spot of color to any room.  If it is still there when I next visit, I will use that as a sign that it belongs in my home!

 
Just one of those store bought quilts......you understand what I mean.....but still lovely.  Quilts add so much warmth and coziness to a room.


How about these for large shaker boxes?!
 

 
A beautiful basket quilt on the bed, but I especially like the lamp.
 
 
This little alcove was filled with brooms and a variety of signs.
The temptations are many.


Live each day like the gift it is.
 



 
More great lights.
 
"Life in not a path of coincidence, happenstance and luck, but rather an unexplainable, meticulously charted course for one to touch the lives of others and make a difference in the world."
-Barbara Dillinham

 
 

5 comments:

  1. I love these shops! Thanks for taking us along!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy your company. Thanks for sharing the wonderful treasures!!

    Enjoy, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the red and white basket quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was
    jusst curious if you gget a lot of spzm responses? If so hhow
    do you reduce it, anyy plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it's drtiving me mad so any help is very muich appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm it applears like your websit atee my first comment
    (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had
    written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything.
    Do you have any helpful hints ffor rookie blog writers?
    I'd ggenuinely appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete