Friday, December 4, 2015

Show and Share.....

 
 
I am always so pleased when I receive pictures of finished quilt projects.  Nancy Miller sent the two below.
 
 
Winter Wonderland.


The Heart That Gives Gathers. Thank you for sharing, Nancy.
 

 
Another row added.....now I have started row five.

 
A heart of compassion, a hand for service.

 
The busy bee speaks of industry.

"Don't be pushed by your problems. be led by your dreams."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
 
I wish for you a cozy and warm week end doing what you enjoy.
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I love, love, LOVE this new quilt you are working on Norma. This is one I'll keep in mind for the future. Is it hand appliqued?
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love your new tile quilt! I have the book and so want to start one of these, but far too many UFO's right now. Plus there is my wool obsession. :-) I followed along with Barbara Brackman's block of the week and did this civil war quilt. I had to be a bit of a rebel and put the shield in the center, along with the name and date of the CW in WOOL.:-) I also made a block for the quilt that was gifted to Barbara at the end of the year which is shown in the book. I can't wait til the new year starts when I can hunker down by the woodstove and finish up some old projects so I won't feel guilty starting some new.

    ReplyDelete