Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The conclusion.....

 
.....of Road to California.
 
 
I am always pleased to see my designs hanging in booths.  I just completed making kits for Home Is Best today.

 
The one is hooked with wool, and the other is wool applique......both very cute.
 
 
This booth had many temptations!

 
Heart to Hand always has lovely designs.

 
A few more beautiful quilts hanging from the rafters.

 


 
Out to lunch with some quilting friends.  We enjoyed each others company more than the food. :-(

 
I absolutely adore this children's quilt.

 

 
Remember tomorrow is the drawing for free patterns.
 
"Believe you can and you're halfway there."
 
-Theodore Roosevelt


7 comments:


  1. Thank you so much for all the pictures from Road :-)
    I've been inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking us to Road this year! I loved every moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that was fun and some beautiful quilts. Much easier on my pocket book too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am allong in love with the children quilt. Maybe one day my daughters will give me grand children.... I agree with you : home is best. Hugs from France

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy yummy yummy and calorie free! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been enjoying your little quilt show and tells. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete