Monday, April 4, 2016

The start to a new week.....




......and it is with a happy heart that I want to share a very sweet and heart felt story.  I have a friend whose name is Ann and she lives in Pennsylvania.  I haven't been fortunate to meet this friend in person yet.  We are both hoping that our paths cross before too long.  She is the considerate person who helped my friends and I plan our agenda for our trip there a couple of years ago.  Ann, has a young granddaughter who recently had open heart surgery.  I'm happy to report that she has fully recovered and is doing well.

Ann, received my pattern called Sharing Hearts and one of the hearts in that pattern has a hand with a heart inside of it.  Ann's granddaughter wanted to make this heart for her Dr.  Ann helped her with it, and she presented it to him on her last visit, letting him know how her heart was in his hands.  This little story was just too precious not to share.  Ann is the person who first wrote in one of her emails to me, "Keep a happy heart!"

More from the shop Summers Past.


Isn't this so true?


When I saw this sweet little bird, I went home to Julies and made one....now I'm searching for just the right bottle to place it on.


Isn't this pillow great?


This is quite blurry but I like what it says..."Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness."


Many temptations!


They offer many interesting activities which I would have to check out if I lived there.



Fresh flowers from their gardens.




On the counter at the coffee and beverage bar.  I love Sweet Peas, and they certainly do smell sweet.



I posed for a picture.


Never forget something that made you smile.


Life without love is like a tree without fruit.


Life is a flower of which love is the honey.

Have a great start to your week.


No comments:

Post a Comment