Thursday, May 12, 2016

Woops!



I  forgot to post the names of the winners of the second Wednesday drawing.  Better late than never ..... right?!

The winners are Janelle Parker - Janine Baker - Lynda Sponenburgh.  Please email me at    norma@timelesstraditionsquilts.com with you pattern choice and with your address.

More to share from the quilt show.


Isn't this a beauty?  The machine quilting is absolutely stunning.....perhaps you are noticing the different fonts....'m trying to figure out how this all works, and I'm practicing on you.



I really love traditional pieced quilts such as this.  I guess my very favorite kind of quilt is the farmhouse, functional, utility type quilt.  However, I really enjoy hand work too. 



A beautiful mini pineapple quilt.



A charming vintage looking quilt.

 
And a cutie it is.


A special lady, whom I'm privileged to call my friend, Patti Richter created this picture and I am glad that she had it for sale.  Now it hangs in my guest room......lucky me!

"The world is not interested in what we do for a living.  What they are interested in is what we have to offer freely.....hope, strength. love and the power to make a difference." Sasha Azevedo

3 comments:

  1. These are all cut quilts. I like the double piping on the ninepatch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY!!! I have never won anything on a blog before!!! I absolutely loved that quilt you pictured from the quilt show, it was here in Syracuse, NY when we had the APQS show here and I absolutely fell in love with it. You took such beautiful pictures of it. My phone could not take them anywhere near as nice! Thank you again for the win. Janine Baker

    ReplyDelete