Tuesday, August 23, 2016

More quilts of valor.....



I'll first sneak in a picture of a birthday gift delivered to me by my friend.


A dual purpose sewing cover up for my machine.....there is always an abundance of dust floating around a sewing room.  It is unbelievable how quickly it collects.  Now, I can protect my machine a bit from the dust.......and, it's cute and clever besides!


Then when it is not used as a cover up, it can be placed under the machine to store sewing items in the several different pockets.  I'm looking forward to styling at retreats!



Stellar
 More amazing quilts of valor.




Waving Freedom
There was a great deal of effort placed into the making of these quilts......many dedicated women wanting to express there appreciation to those who serve.




Thank you Quilt of Valor
I found this quilt to be clever and very interestingly constructed.




Stars and Stripes Forever



Glory and Old Glory


This concludes the Quilts of Valor photos which I took at the quilt show.  Perhaps it will give some of you inspiration if you are involved in this admirable project.

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together."
-Vincent Van Gogh



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing and A Happy Birthday to you!!

    Love the quilts. Our son was born of the 4th. I always decorate for the summer in red, white and blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norma, I really like your combo sewing machine dust cover/ carryall for sitting under the machine.....do you have a pattern?

    ReplyDelete