Monday, September 19, 2016

Off on an adventure......




Julie Kursave arrived at my house and we will be off on an adventure.  I will be teaching and doing a trunk show in the west Chicago area.  I'm so looking forward to meeting and sharing our common interest.......creating and sharing.  We will be gone for two weeks and will be stopping in Nebraska for a trunk show on the way home, and visiting the Quilt Study Museum in Lincoln and all of the quilt shops in between.  I will be taking many pictures to share with you upon my return home.

Over the week end we went out to dinner at the ski resort named Snowbird.  On the way up the mountain we enjoyed the gorgeous fall colors.


Along the road to Snowbird Ski resort.


A little pocket of color nestled amongst the green.








Fresh mountain air with the scent of pine......a delight for the senses!








Julie humoring me for a photo.


Flags hanging from the ceiling in the main lodge, where the restaurant is.


Bruce and I.


The pattern for As the Wind Blows is now finished and on my web site.


Also, the pillow pattern is complete...... Choose Your Love.

Enjoy the beautiful fall weather, and as fast as time flies I will  return home with adventures to share.

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love; it will not lead you astray."  -Rumi 1207 - 1273



5 comments:

  1. Love your photo with Bruce. Enjoy your adventure ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fall photos! I do miss autumn in New England. Have fun on your adventure with old and new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So enjoyed your beautiful pictures. I can never get enough of the beauty our country offers. Can't wait to see pictures from your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Fall pictures! As the Wind Blows is stunning!! Enjoy your jaunt with Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Safe travels. The Quilt Study Museum is on my bucket list. I spent many, many summers in Elgin, Nebraska. The home of my maternal grandparents. My grandfather was a country doctor in that very little town. I really would love to bring my hubby to Elgin and go to the museum too. The tv show The Andy Griffith Show reminds me of what life in Elgin was like. My dad was career Navy and Elgin was sort of our home base when Dad would ship out. Such a wonderful simple life there. Not quite the same here in New England. Enjoy your time, your trip sounds just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete