Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Sew Cherished....#2




I have a few more things to share from Dawn's booth.


This embroidered piece is one of my favorites.  "Bless me with the sun so bright that blesses me with morning light...


This small wool wall hanging was one of my favorite things in the booth.


Stunning!  I love the houses with all of the tiny windows, but the pine cones are fabulous!


Dawn carries many of these charming wool pieces that are displayed on these metal hangers.  Something for every season.








Displayed here is a little wool design for every month of the year.  I couldn't resist the cat with the candy corn hat........so little time to finish everything I'd like.





A smile carries a big impact! :-)

Today is the second Wednesday drawing for a free pattern.  The three winners are as follows- Rebecca Lydy, Karla Ramy, and Sue Singer.  Email me please with your pattern choice and do not forget to include your mailing address.  norma@timelesstraditionsquilts.com

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."  Oscar Wilde

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I love, love, love the smile plaque! Hilarious!!! Oscar Wilde's quote is spot-on too! Thanks for sharing more of Dawn's quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all just lovely and I want to make all of them.....yes, life is too short.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great pictures Norma. What is the name of the company where we can find Dawn's patterns? Some of them are very cute.

    ReplyDelete