Thursday, January 5, 2017

A visit to the Woolen Needle.....



I know many of you have visited the Woolen Needle in Iowa, and for those of you have no experienced the joy of stepping through their front door,  I sincerely hope you have the opportunity in the not too distant future.


We spent quite a bit of time browsing through this amazing shop. There was so much temptingly wonderful fabric.....racks of beautiful home spuns.....and wool and more wool!


Every where we looked there were samples, and most of them had kits available.


I loved that Old Glory was standing tall and proud in the corner.


I found myself wanting to linger in the bath room because it was decorated so nicely.


The Woolen Needle has many of their own designs.


Let me tell you this is a very contagious problem.....we were struck hard!


I've just posted enough to have you come back tomorrow for more.


I've decided that I love it when quilts combine piecing with applique.

I hope everyone is staying warm and finding time for stitching.....if you are like me, it feeds the soul.

"We should certainly count our blessings, but we should also make our blessings count."  -Neal A. Maxwell






No comments:

Post a Comment