Monday, January 30, 2017

Starting a new week....





On Mondays I always think of all of the possibilities for the week a head.  A week from Monday we will be heading for our retreat at Ruby's Inn in Bryce Canyon.  I need to start planning what I want to take with to sew on.  One of my comments came from, Sewing Is Blissful.....that says it all.  I am looking forward to a restful and blissful week doing what I love and with those I love!


Here are a couple of antique quilts hanging in a booth at The Road To California quilt show.  There didn't seem to be as many quilts hanging this year.




This is in The Sew Cherished booth.  When this lady realized I was the designer of her purchase, she wanted a picture taken with me.  Another reminder of all of the warm, friendly and good people we are surrounded by.


Dawn of Sew Cherished has kits made of my design, Silent Night.  Some have called me asking for kits, so this a resource for you.


Dawn also has kits for my Bird Tree design.


And, kits for How Does Your Garden Grow.


Also I saw my quilt hanging in the booth of Kaye Moore from Louisville, Ky.


This is one of the quilts that was hanging in the quilt show.  I loved it's traditional look.


Striped do amazing things for a quilt.




Every Which Way.....and interesting quilt for you modern quilters.




A modern quilt with a bit of tradition too.


The quilting is exquisite.


I have a few more quilts to share with you through out the week.


"Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out." 
I guess it's all about attitude!  :-)  Enjoy your day.


2 comments:

  1. Ojo de Dios really does have interesting quilting on it. Nice work by it's maker. Thank you for sharing more of the show from Road to California. I missed seeing Dawn's booth at PIQF last fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norma, I love all the quilt pictures that you so generously share with us, so much inspiration in all of them.

    ReplyDelete