Tuesday, February 14, 2017

A trunk show....


by cousins Mimi and Diane.   But first someone showed this quilt and I managed to get my camera out just in time. 



This is Diane and Mimi.  They not only presented us with the many beautiful quilts which they have made, but also an inspirational talk about dedicating time every year for a family retreat. Apparently, they have many quilters in their extended family who come together every year to stay connected and to share their love of quilting.













They are very prolific quilters......more tomorrow.

I enjoyed my day stitching.  I was able to bind 3 different items and now they are ready for photography.  I also worked on a new project.....so all is good.  Blue skies and sunshine today with the snow melting......causes me to be optimistic about spring. :-)

"What counts can't always be counted; what can be counted doesn't always count."  - Albert Einstein


No comments:

Post a Comment