Thursday, February 23, 2017

My Heart Overflows.....




....as a result of all of the wonderful soul food that came as a result of all of your shared quotes.....I will be passing them on to all of you.


I have a few more lovelies from the Country Sampler, in Omaha, Nebraska.








I particularly was drawn to the quilt on the right.  Just a simple design but quite sensational sashed with the black.

 Now, I am back at the Amana Colonies.  This was a marvelous shop, it was just full of goodness.




There were bunches of antique quilts, just waiting to be rescued.



Log Cabins......I love them.  One of my favorites.  Parts of this one was in rough shape.


Quite an adorable owl......more from this shop tomorrow.


Sixteen 5 inch squares from Diamond Textiles for the first person to email me at - norma@timelesstraditionsquilts.com
This quote was shared by Linda Ward.  "Always remember to fall asleep with a dream and wake up with a purpose."  -unknown




2 comments:

  1. Hi Norma- Your inspirational quotes are my favorites! Almost as much as your quilts!

    ReplyDelete