Thursday, April 6, 2017

I tried valiantly.....



....to be busy today, as there are many things to get crossed off my list.  I woke with energy and then by early afternoon I ran out of steam.  I do want everyone who ordered a Flag Day kit to know that they were placed in the mail today. 



I, for the life of me can not figure out how to rotate this photo.  This photo was shared by,  'Delicious Wool.'  It is her beautiful version of....At Home In the Garden.  So, crook your neck to the side and take a peek. :-)


Leslieann, from the United Kingdom shared a reduced size of, "How Does Your Garden Grow", made to fit the size of her space where she wanted to hang it.  We thank both of you for inspiring us with your work.


This much of the quilt is just a teaser I know....this quilt was an absolute delight!


I thought this quilt was especially charming in it's simplicity.


This Lone Star quilt was sensational.....all of these quilts were in excellent condition.






As you can see there were so many interesting and beautiful quilts, and all hand quilted.  It is just a shame you could not see them in their entirety.




I love how the yellows are random in these baskets......a quilter using what she had to work with.


A pin wheel utility quilt.

"It is in the pardoning that we are pardoned."  -St Francis of Assisi
I have this prayer memorized and it often sustains me.



No comments:

Post a Comment