Wednesday, May 17, 2017

More quilting from my trip.....





Petra is from the Netherlands.....this particular quilt speaks that loud and clearly.





Once again, many of her quilt designs have a center motif.


I recognize many of these fabrics in my stash.




I still have the center star fabric on my shelf......I saw it today.


I love this quilts sunny disposition.


















Notice the lion head scattered through this quilt.






I normally think of roses blooming in June, however mine have made their grand entrance in May.  This particular rose is highly fragrant, and I love that.


I always welcome their arrival.  We have a possibility of snow in our forecast, so I wonder how they will fare.

"It is in pardoning that we are pardoned."  St Francis of Assisi




3 comments:

  1. I too have a beautiful, fragrant rose. It's called Zephirine Drouhin. It's a pink climber that is thornless. My sister recommended it to me and I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you find it interesting that miles of ocean may divide us by geography but fabrics that appeal to folks across this divide sing to us the same way they do to them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. More amazing quilts!! Thank you. And your roses are so lovely I could almost smell their fragrance!

    ReplyDelete