Monday, April 15, 2019

The beginning of a new week.




Let's start out the new week with gratitude...… "Gratitude is the vitamin for the Soul."

I have a list and I'm checking it twice!  We are on the count down to when we leave for our trip to The Netherlands.  We are traveling very light, so I need to do this just right!


This is an amazing retreat in a fun city...… I  plan on discovering more of it this year.  We have checked out many of the antique stores, and the Quilters Station is in itself a destination quilt store.


There are quite a few of us teaching, so you are certain to find something that you would enjoy!  The facility is great, the food is scrumptious,  and the people are awesome!  Make your plans now.


I will share a few more quilts from the St George retreat.  Isn't this a happy quilt?  All of those cut houses make a great border.




Very dramatic on the black background.




This sweet and simple nine patch stole my heart!




Civil War Letters...….I love the gray and gold together.  Just so beautiful!




Pinwheels in Primary colors.  Fresh and clean looking!


"Happiness is not a goal.... it's a by - product of a life well lived." 
-Eleanor Roosevelt


1 comment:

  1. Every weekend i used to go to see this website, as i want enjoyment, since this this website conations truly
    fastidious funny material too.

    ReplyDelete