Monday, April 29, 2013

Gather Your Flowers




 
Another sun shiny day and 2 weeks until we leave for market!  I'm busy gathering and organizing and just need to start printing patterns.


Gather Your Flowers.....Once again this is woolen on solid cotton backgrounds.  I fell in love with this marvelous mustard yellow color.  Last fall at the fall market I became acquainted with hand dyed solid cotton that has been hand died by women in Kenya. The web site is   www.akonyekena.com. During the past winter, I got carried away designing blocks with wool on solid 12 inch backgrounds.  I decided to split them up into 2 manageable projects, this quilt and At Home In the Garden.   And I still have a few blocks left over!

1 comment:

  1. Norma, I love all your new patterns, especially this one and At Home In The Garden.

    ReplyDelete