Thursday, May 30, 2013

Livin' the Dream!



Good Morning!  I  must say it is a fine day in the neighborhood.....after some marvelous rain, all is fresh and green.  When coming up my walk this morning, I decided to include a picture of my climbing rose.  My husband loves to tend the roses.  I noticed we have a few aphids, and I read on pinterest yesturday that a little bit of Dawn dish soap in a bottle of water works to rid the rose bush of the little pests.  I plan on trying that today....you are supposed to spray it all over the greenery.

I thought I'd add a quote today......I found it on my friend Flora Gilman's pinterest site.

'Why did she make things?  Well, she enjoyed it of course; but it also somehow helped her remember who she was and where she came from.' missindiesdesigns.blogspot.com
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment