Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Woodland Tree Skirt




Good Morning!
Here is a picture of the tree skirt I have designed.....the pattern is in the process of being written and will be available soon......that way you can have it made in time for Christmas.

Here are a few lines from a recent novel I read..'Velva Jean Learns to Drive'..."Instead of standing rigid against the wind, trying to fight against it, the tree bent with it.  The strongest trees are the ones that bend with the storms, Velva Jean.  Those are the trees that remain after the storm is gone.  At the same time, the tree knows not to give itself up.  It stands its ground.  It bends, but it doesn't break.  And it is still there."  -Jennifer Niven

This is a necessary lesson for survival!   Have a blue sky and sunshine type of day!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh!!! I LOVE this pattern!! It would also make the cutest table topper!! Yes, I will be buying this pattern for sure!! LOVE all of your patterns!! Keep 'em coming!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from France
    I have discovered your tree skirt due to pinterest and I love it. Your choice of colors is wonderful ( i like plaids too). Most of all it's originality because it's not round. I think I am going to follow your blog with bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the pattern.....Yes, I agree, it would be a great table topper.

      Delete