Sunday, July 21, 2013

Proud New Owners!



Here are my cute kids sitting on their front porch with their little dog family.  The cats did not agree to pose with the family......they are still nervously figuring out the change of dwelling.  I have been enjoying my time with them and helping them start to get the unpacking done etc.  I'm so happy they will have time before school starts.

My how I love this country, and even though I will miss my Kids, I am glad that both couples have settled it such a beautiful place.  I've spent my nights with Ben and Erin, so I'm tring to absorb their presence while I can.

Today we went to a wonderful farmers market situated down the back roads, and on the way their we had a mother turkey and her baby cross the road......Love it!  We bought fresh corn on the cob and green beans to have with our kabobs which Ben is looking forward to cooking on the grill.  Maybe while eating on the back deck the mother deer and her fawns will visit once again.

I will be ready to return home to my husband....we all know Home Is Best!

Now for a quote
...."God grant me a vacation to make bearable what I can't change.  A friend (family) to find a way to make it funny and the wisdom to never get my knickers in a knot because it solves nothing and makes me walk funny."  -gurueduardo.blogspot.com
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment