Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Cottage At Cardiff Farms




First of all let me say......I slept 12 hours last night and it was awesome!  Just what the Doctor would have ordered.  A cold is one of the more difficult things to get over and believe it or not I do feel a bit energized this morning.


Loved this booth and love Kathy's designs.  I didn't get out to check out other booths much, however I wanted to visit with Kathy.  Her specialty is little projects and she has many creative and well done projects.  They would make an amazing accent for your home and great gifts to make for friends.  She was busy at the time I finally got around to taking a picture, so I only got part of her lovely booth and wasn't able to get a picture of Kathy.  I would say her designs have a garden theme.  Notice the fantastic bee hanging in the corner.   You will definitely want to check out her web site.

It definitely is Halloween weather here in S.L.C.  As I look out the window today , the leaves are swirling down from the trees with every little gust of wind. In fact after taking a second and better look I see it is snowing!  A perfect day to be at home!  I'm going to make a pot of chili and my husband is great at making cornbread.....  So we will be happy to be at home and to catch up on getting all of the orders shipped.
"He is richest who is content with the least."    -Socrates
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Love Kathy Cardiff's designs and have several of her patterns!! Her booth looked amazing!! AND so did yours!! So glad that you are on the mend!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paulette. Kathy is so sweet and helpful, she gave me some great ideas for my booth.

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear you're feeling much better. Colds really take a toll on the energy levels. Chili with cornbread is one of my fall favorites...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara. One of the things I enjoy about cold weather is the soup factor.

      Delete
  3. Love the quote. Chili and cornbread are true comfort food when the wind is "chillin". Kathy does have some great designs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda......I have you pictured to be someone like me....You love beautifully written words, don't you.

      Delete