Friday, November 1, 2013

Red Crinoline Quilts



Halloween is over for another year.  We generally do not get trick or treaters where we live, so we had a rather quiet uneventful evening printing and stuffing quilt patterns.  I haven't made it into my sewing room yet, but I'm working on an idea in my mind for a Valentines something or other!!

Calling all piercers.........here is the quilt for you.  I'm certain all of you are well acquainted with Paula Barnes of Red Crinoline Quilts. This quilt in the new block of the month called, Hampton Ridge.  I'm wondering how many months it might take to make.  Paula does should beautiful work......when I grow up, maybe I will be able to make a quilt like this.
"There is no duty we so much underrate as the duty of being happy.  By being happy we sow anonymous benefits upon the world."    -Robert Louis Stevenson   Nothing elevates my day so much as when someone gives me a big smile.....so Smile, be Happy.  :-)








Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment