Friday, March 7, 2014

The Stars are Shining...

 
 
 
Here it is, Friday once again......can't believe it.  We have been having rain about every other day with snow in the mountains.  The water managing folks say that we are up to 100 %, but now they are hoping for more to make up for past years when we were below what we needed.  So I've been welcoming all of these rainy days.....actually I don't mind them.....I love staying tucked inside my house.
 
The new quilt I've been working on is near completion.  I will let it hang on my design wall for a bit to determine how I want to finish the border.  I went to bed wondering about a name and woke up thinking it should be called, "The Stars Are Shining."
 
 
 
I have a million and one things to accomplish today, so I'll make this a short one.  Enjoy your week-end.
 
 
"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;  remember that what you now have was once among the things you hoped for".  -Epicarus

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous....and love the name!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paulette......I love Fat Quarters Quilt shop.....saw that you stopped there.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful new quilt pattern! And I love the name you've chosen for it - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stars are shining....we just need to take time to notice them.

      Delete
  3. Love the name of your new quilt; it was meant to be. Thought provoking quote, too. Enjoy your inside time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!!! and I love the name!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much......I take courage when other quilters like it.

      Delete