Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Good Morning...

 
Another addition to my Garden Whimsy Quilt.  This one is fun and I'm getting about 1 block done most days. 


 
 
Tonight our quilt group meets at Elaine's Quilt Block....so I'm trying out a new sheet cake recipe for the treat.  I'll let you know if it's good.  I've invited Ann Lewis to come and share with us her experience with The Days for Girls project which I shared on an earlier blog.  Plus she will hopefully bring some of her beautiful quilts for show and tell.......and then I'll share them with you.
 
 
The skies are blue and the sun is shining, and just maybe spring weather is here to stay.  The flowering trees are in full blossom and my first tulip is blooming.  Make your day special, and I'll sign off with this quote...."Can words describe the fragrance of the very breath of spring?"----Neltje Blanchan
 


2 comments:

  1. Is your Garden Whimsy Quilt going to be a new pattern? I love it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it will be a new pattern that I'm hoping to teach at The Corn Wagon quilt shop In Springville, Utah in August.

      Delete