Thursday, April 10, 2014

Oh what a beautiful morning.......

 
 
 
Oh what a beautiful day......
 
 
 
My first tulip of the season to bloom.....I've seen them blooming in other yards in my neighborhood, but these are my first.  I've chosen late blooming bulbs so that they have better weather to arrive in.

 
 
These blooming trees are in beautiful full bloom along the front of my house.......it's beginning to look very spring like.

 
 
My friend Kerry made this pillow for me a few years back, and I always look forward to bringing it out every spring.
 
 

 
 
This a Needle Love design which I made a few years back.....I still love it after all this time.
 
 
 

 
 
Another Needle Love design......I'm glad to have these, as all of my spring pillows are out and about.....one day they will tire of their travels and come home to stay.
 
 
We had a great evening at our quilt group gathering......my new lemon sheet cake turned out to be scrumptious....I've been having good luck with the new recipes I've pinned.  I promised pictures from our show and tell, but alas......I forgot my camera.  So, Diane allowed me to use her phone, and she will email them to me today.  Now you have something to look forward to tomorrow.
 
I apologize for not posting the winners yesterday on my blog for the second Wed. drawing.... It came so early in the month that it slipped my mind.
 
The winners are- Karen Meyreles, Sandra Szilagyl and Tammy Fiala .  Contact me with your address and your choice of pattern.....a 10.00 value.
 
 
"April has put a spirit of youth in everything".  William Shakespeare
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment