Friday, April 18, 2014

It's almost Easter...

 
 
 
And I want to wish everyone a glorious Easter as you carry out your traditions with those you love.
 
 
 
 
 
Christie Anderson sent me the pictures of the hearts that she is working on....way to go Christie.
 

 
 
Here is Christie doing her special Vanna White presentation...:-)  I just wish her face were also in the picture, so I could connect a face to the name of the friends I haven't met yet!
 

 
Candee Abraham sent this picture of the heart which she made as a gift, along with an addition of two other of her creations.  The pin keep looks similar to those I gave a way at Christmas.
 


 
Claire Birch sent me a picture of Springs Arrival which she is making for a friend....and then so nicely presented on the table below.  Lucky friend who is certain to be delighted.
 
 

 
 

 
 
And here is a whoops!  Actually I seem to be the whoops...I don't know how to turn this around.....I'm so happy that all of you dear people endure all of my blunders.  Actually Debi Gilpin, who referred to herself as a Quilty Friend.....and that caused me to smile..:-),  now  to the point - Debi is working on How Does Your Garden Grow? 
 

 
 
Here is a good look at her bee skep....so very cute.
 
 
 
 
And Karen Martin is working on Yes We Can....As you can see she is well on her way.

 
At Home in the Garden was sent this morning and is being made by Melanie Newbold.....and Nena Caldwell is working on Stars All Around a design of mine from my former partnership...I did not know how to save the picture of it so alas, I'm not able to share it with you.  Thank you everyone for sharing your projects with me, it made be very happy!
 
 

 
 
And here is the journal I made which says to rejoice, and this is definitely a time to do that.  This journal will go to Claire Birch who was the first person I heard from.  And all of you other wonderful quilty friends should choose a rabbit pillow pattern off my web site to prepare for next Easter or to still enjoy this year.  You all know who you are so just email me your selection along with your address.  I look forward to getting them in the mail
 
 
"Real education should educate us out of self into something far finer; into a selflessness which links us with all humanity".     -Nancy Astor


2 comments: