Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Sure to inspire.......

 
 
 
Cherry Pie Designs from Australia.  I didn't leave my booth very much but I happened to walk by this booth and I was wowed!
 
 
 
Stunning....

 
Exquisite....
 
 
Beautiful sewing keep....
 

 
Sew many amazing projects....
 

 
Adorable....


 
I'm running out of adjectives.....Everywhere I looked, there were fabulous quilts and other goodies.  I didn't begin to get it all in pictures.  I could have spent a lot of time there oohing and awing.
 


 
I remember that this quilt was called Lucy in a Hurry.... English paper piecing.
 

 
This one is just amazing....Carol Roberts from Cherry Pie Designs has it figured out!!
 
Oh, did I ever have fun and a change of pace, digging in the earth yesterday.  Everything was mainly in containers, but it was very satisfying.  Bruce and I sat out on the patio last eve. reading our books.  Our space is not large since we've down sized, but it is a bit of a haven.  I'll take pictures when the plants get established.
 
"Make today count, you'll never get it back". unknown


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous quilts! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comments regarding my quilts. It was great meeting yourself and your sister. Your stand really caught my eye...unfortunately though I didnt have my camera when I came to visit.
    Regards Carol... cherry pie designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol....I imagine market was good for you.....it was a pleasure meeting you the person behind those beautiful quilts.

    ReplyDelete