Monday, June 30, 2014

A Beautiful Summer Morning

 
 
 
Oh, how I love summer mornings. The air is cool, still and fresh.  Everything is peaceful.  I've been reading on my patio in the mornings....having to stop frequently to watch the birds at the feeders.  There are times when I wish I had the energy they display......and they always have a song.  When I listen to them it puts a song in my heart....and an encouraging start to my day.
 
 
The 3 days in Midway at the Zermatt resort was a pleasant change of pace.  One of my readers requested some pictures of the resort, so I tried to come up with some different photos from when we were there in March.
 
 
This was the first year for this event.....and it was a lovely place to have it.

 
 
 



 
 
The resort is beautiful and the staff is very anxious to make your stay a pleasant experience.  The little restaurant off the lobby has half prices pizza on Thursday evenings.......and it is great pizza.  The crust is perfect.  That's how I judge a pizza.

 
Whoops!  The carousel for the little ones is directly off one of the patio's.


 
And.....a visit to the goats was in order.  Goat food is available for sale at the front desk, and since I'm fond of the little guys I purchased the goat food.  They have the drill down....you approach and they come running.

 
 
"I will be generous with my love today.  I will sprinkle compliments and uplifting words everywhere I go.  I will do this knowing that my words are like seeds and when they fall on fertile soil, a reflection of those seeds will grow into something greater".  Steve Maraboli

No comments:

Post a Comment