Tuesday, August 19, 2014

When women put needle to cloth......

 
 
..........this is what you get!
 
 
Brilliant.....


 
The creator of this quilt is an artist who decided to quilt.
 

 
These two quilts were created by the same person.  Sorry I do not have the names of all of these very talented people.  The striped handles on these baskets are perfect.


 
Once again artists with cloth as their medium.  Actually each one of these quilts are one of a kind pieces of art.
 
 
 


 
How lovely is this?  The poppies look so real.
 

 
.And the last the best of all the game!  And here is my P.P.P. with my dear gentle son- in-law.  Just in case you do not remember, the 3 P's stand for perfect, precious, prince.  Tucker is his name and he is an absolute sweetie.  He was rescued by Abbie and Chad, and my, are we ever happy that he was.
 
When I woke this morning, and it was still quite dark at 7 A,M., I'm thinking......Fall is just around the corner.  Summer is good, but for me Fall is better!  However, today is best of all, and I want to savor every minute of it.
 
"Miss no single opportunity of making small sacrifice, here by a smiling look, there by a kindly word; always doing the smallest right and doing it all for love".
Therese of Lisieux
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment