Thursday, October 30, 2014

Catching Up......

 
 
 
I spent most of a full day in my sewing room, and how sweet it was.  I have all sorts of new inspiration all of a sudden, and did some sketching and making notes to myself.  You should see my sewing area.......some how a whirl wind blew through!  There is fabric every where.....with just a little walking trail to function.....life is good!
 
 

 
When last our quilt group met, Valerie shared this quilt with us that she recently completed.  It is a Bunny Hill Design.
 

 
It reminds me of the quilt Bunnies Love Chocolate.  In that design, bunnies were engaged in various activities, just as squirrels are here.  Speaking of squirrels, there were a zillion of them in Ben's neighborhood in Ohio.  They were loving all of those acorns lying about.
 
 

 

 
Very charming design.
 
Wishing everyone a marvelous day and most of all keep a happy heart.
 
"A person who works with his hands is a laborer.......A person who works with their hands and their brain is a craftsman......But a person who works with their hands, their brain and their heart is an artist".      -St. Francis of Assisi


1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute quilt--I have a love/hate relationship with our local squirrels, so even though I have the pattern, I can't seem to get myself motivated to make it!

    ReplyDelete