Wednesday, October 1, 2014

More Quilts in the Barn.....

 
 
 
Good Morning......the show continues.
 

Quilt Show in the Barn by Mary Baker.
 

 
My Grandchildren's ABC's.  I apologize that these are taken on such an angle, but the barn was filled with quilter's all wanting to take pictures at the same time......I Done My Best!

 
Dresden Plate by Kathie Dent

 
Snowman, a design by Sandy Gervais and made my Marie Galbraith.


From My Heart to Your Hands by Julie Hedman.  An adorable miniature.
 

 
Pumpkin Patch by Trudy Shipp.


Never Enough Pumpkins, also by Trudy Shipp.
 


Primitive Pumpkin Table Topper by Lorraine Day.
 
 
Pumpkin Patch Porch Pillow by Pam Pierce.

 
Sunflowers by Pam Pierce.

 
Modern Maples by Michele Knight.
 
I cooked and fed the hungry boys last night.  I should have taken a picture of their happy faces and overflowing plates.....next Tuesday I'll try and remember to do that.  Last night it was beef stroganoff over noodles, steamed broccoli, hot rolls,  and apple crisp for desert....It is much more interesting cooking for more than just Bruce and I.
 
"Respect is love in plain cloths."  Frankie Bymes

5 comments:

  1. I love the saying on the Sunflowers hanging by Pam Pierce! Thanks for all the pictures ... I think you're doing a GREAT job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Norma for coming to our show. The House quilt was made by Debbie Nelson, it's one of my favorites. Julie Baker created the Grandchildren's ABC's, and Kallie Dent did the hand quilted Dresden Plate quilt. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't make it to the show this year so I'm really enjoying the photos. Almost better than being there since you are maneuvering the crowds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm that sounds like a yummy dinner! The quilts have been quite a treat. Thanks for sharing. K-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilts! I have the pattern for The Primitive Pumpkin Table Topper. It's lovely. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete