Monday, October 6, 2014

The quilt show continues....

 
 
Good Morning!
 
 
 Morgan's Flower Garden....by Julie Baker.

 
So soft and feminine.....an abundance of sweetness.

 
A quilters Journey by Nancy Flamm.......this corner of the barn was full of admirers that I could never get an entire picture of the quilt.

 
You'll just have to put the pieces together and come up with a quilt.

 

 
My weekend was relaxing.  I had quilt friends visiting and I found time to sew and create.  I have 2 new quilts going.....I shouldn't do this because I'm torn on which to work on.  However, I need a sewing machine project and a hand project so that is why the dilemma .........we are keeping our phones charged waiting for the arrival of the new grand baby......any day!
 
"Appreciation is a wonderful thing.  It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well".
-Voltaire.
 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful quilt show. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The anticipation of a grand baby; there is nothing like it! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete