Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The road to a friends house.....

 
 
 
....is never long.  My friend Valerie invited me for a visit, and I want to share her lovely decorated home over the next few days.  She is a prolific quilter, plus a very crafty lady.
 
 
 
Every where I looked there was warmth and coziness.


Her trees have many wonderful hand crafted ornaments.
 

 
This is a clever idea for we ladies who having sewing on the brain.




 
These adorable little boxes were all crafted by Valerie.  She has done counted cross stitch on little card board boxes.......little treasure holders!

 
Her snow village spoke of days gone by....
 

 
 
And this red pickup reminded me of the truck I learned to drive stick shift....after a fashion, at the age of 13.  Farm kids had opportunities to do those sorts of things.
 

A sweet Joy table mat....design by Cheri Payne.
 

 
Some sweet little stocking ornaments...

 
Another wee tree on the kitchen table.
 
 
And a folksy Willie Rae .......Valerie collects them.
 
You can never have too much happy......Enjoy your day! :-)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Valerie!! I enJOYed that!! Merry Christmas to YOU!

    ReplyDelete