Wednesday, November 25, 2015

More of Brenda's talent.....

First of all I am sorry so many of you were unable to get through on the email address which I typed.  Perhaps I made a mistake on my typing.
 
 
You are all in for a treat today.  Here is Brenda's pin cushion collection.  There were many of them which I coveted!  I especially thought that penny covered chicken was delightful!

 
This is the sewing bag Brenda made.

 
How about this gobbler on this pillow?  Love it's folksiness.

 
I am always so thrilled when I see one of my designs which someone has made....It kind of makes my heart sing......:-)

 
 
This Counting Sheep design is my second most popular design.  I believe what it says resounds with many people in the day to day challenges we all face.  Problems often loom pretty large at bed time.

 
What a sweet little mat for spring.

 
Birds always bring a smile to my face.  In fact one of my favorite quotes is, "The bird sings when the dawn is still dark."  These birds are especially sweet.
 

 
A unique mat for the winter.

 
This Holidays runner is done on toweling....a great idea.

 
"I am grateful for what I am and have.  My Thanksgiving is perpetual."  - Thoreau

 
Hours of lovely work with needle and thread......and wool!
 
 
An adorable Halloween mat.

 
This show and tell has come to a conclusion.  Thank you to Brenda for sharing with all of us.
 
"Gratitude can transform common days into Thanksgiving, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into Blessings." -William Arthur Ward
 


4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a prolific and talented quilter! Please thank Brenda for the lovely eye candy. I enjoyed every morsel!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Norma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great way for Brenda to display her pincushion collection - very inspiring to see them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes these types of thing are meant to be, your pattern is lovely and you are too gracious to offer if up to a lucky winner.

    Your friends collections of wool and pin cushions are delightful to see, thanks so much, have a blessed Thanksgiving with friends and family. Being Canadian, mine is a distant memory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Brenda for letting us come into your home and see all your wonderful projects. You are so talented! You have motivated me to add to my pin cushion collection.

    ReplyDelete