Thursday, January 14, 2016

Love is in the air.....

 
 
 
......And actually, I believe that I'm surrounded by love always! :-) 
 
 
I received this picture from Janice Gryglaun.  She has finished her Winter Wonderland quilt top and has shared a picture with us. Now she just needs to get it quilted so she can enjoy it for the remainder of the winter.   We all thank you for sharing. 
 
 
And, my sweet friend Kassi, shared a picture of her completed pillow called Snow Buddies.  A cute little bunch of snow people!
 
 
I decided it was time to get my Love One Another pillow out.
 
 
Now, this is the best part.....Julie Butler sent this picture where she adapted my design for Rug hooking.  I just love what she has done.
 
 
Here is a sneak peek for March's Bits and Bobs.  It will provide you with a small yet practical sewing kit.  It is 6 1/2 inches by 5 and 1/2 inches and 3 inches deep.  It has 6 clear separate pockets that hold bunches of floss, or what thread you are now using, a small applique or embroidery scissors, with room left over for other of you favorite gadgets.
 
"Those who have not found their true wealth, which is the radiant joy of Being and the deep, unshakeable peace that comes with it, are beggars, even if they have great material wealth.  They are looking outside for scraps of pleasure or fulfillment, for validation, security, or love, while they have a treasure within that not only includes all those things but is definitely greater than anything the world can offer."  -Eckhart Tolle
 
 


8 comments:

  1. you designs always make me happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still cannot find Bits and Bobs on Facebook. Everything in the bucket pops up but not you! ???? Help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My email is stewart.maryjane2668@yahoo.com for help locating Bits and Bobs on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! These are beautiful each one completed with skilled hands and a flare for creativity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love March's project. Cannot wait to make my own Love One Another pillow at class in February. Really like the quote today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Norma, I've gone back to your blog posts about Bit's & Bobs & don't understand what the group is. From what I can gather the kits are only available to the members of your Facebook group? I'm not on Facebook so does that mean I can't purchase the Bits & Bobs patterns & kits?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still cannot find Bits and Bobs on Facebook. Sent an email to you on 1/4, but no response or help!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just pulled out my pattern for the "Love One Another" pillow yesterday! Looking forward to all the Bits and Bobs projects!

    ReplyDelete