Monday, January 11, 2016

Village Drygoods.....

 
 
I had a perfectly marvelous time teaching at the retreat Village Dry Goods held in Brigham City.  The retreat was held over 4 days, and there were 38 women in my class on Friday.
 
 
I neglected taking a picture of the quilt, so took a picture of the Cottage Garden pattern.  This is what I taught.
 
 
The retreat was held in a large well lit room.


 
I have a few pictures taken inside the store, which is a wonderful inspirational store full of projects to captivate one's interest.

 

 
There was a variety, from large bed size quilts, and small little quick projects.

 
 
 
An adorable bed set up to a small size so as not to overpower the room.
 
I will have many more pictures to share throughout this week.
 
"Stuff your eyes with wonder...Live as if you'd drop dead in ten seconds.  See the world.  It's more fantastic than any dress made or paid for in factories."  -Ray Bradbury
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great looking teaching room and so very full of happy stitchers! :-)

    ReplyDelete