Friday, May 20, 2016

All kinds of business going on!



On Wednesday morning we were able to set up my booth.  Since Chad is 6' 5" and his long arms made the set up a piece of cake!  No ladders required.....and many hands made short work of it.  We backed up to the dock and 2 hours later we were on our way home!:-)  Julie and Catherine, and Bruce and I assisted.  This evening the girls went to Sample Spree and Bruce and I hosted a hot dog roast up the canyon by our home.


Dawn Shuck and her husband Dave are here for market.  Dawn has hoped that some time we could take her up the canyon for a bonfire.  This seemed like a good evening for that.


Chad is our boy scout who can start a great fire.  Here he is acting as the bellows.


The snow is melting in the mountains and the stream was absolutely soothing as well as beautiful.


Fresh mountain air and beautiful fresh greens.


The mountains in the background.






Chads parents joined us for the evening......We missed Abbie but she was teaching a night class.  This is Terri and I, and I'm doing dual duty roasting marshmallows. Marshmallows between fresh baked chocolate chip cookies are a delightfully scrumptious treat!



Here's my main side kick enjoying a dog and some fixins!

"A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities."  - William Arthur Ward

I will share pictures from my booth etc. coming up in the next few days. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment