Monday, May 9, 2016

Back to work.......



.......just kidding!  I'm fortunate in that my work is just what I enjoying doing with my days.  The past few days have been an absolute delight.  First of all I had my friend Dawn with me from Sew Cherished Woolens, and I always look forward to her stay with us in our home.  The Quilt Show and Vendors market here was great!  It is growing and seems to expand and get bigger and better every year.  I have much to share with you in the next while.
Before I go any further, I hope each and everyone of you had a marvelous Mother's day.  I celebrated with my daughters who prepared a lovely brunch celebration for me.  More memories have been filed away in the memory bank.


Today my focus is on my grand dogs and cat.  This is Moses who started out as a very wild cat that Abbie and Chad loved on for away and now he is a sweet and loving cat.  In his early days he used to sleep in their little chicken coop with their chickens.


And this is dear little Tucker who was a rescue dog.  When the kids moved to Ohio for a year, he rode in the front seat with me as I was driving one of the cars.  He was the best little travel companion.


He's checking out grandpa's lap.


The other two are trying to get acquainted with great grandpa. It is amazing how much the pets add to all of our lives.

Tomorrow I will start sharing the quilts with you.

"Believe in yourself and all that you are.  Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle."
-Christian D. Carson


1 comment:

  1. Great post! Pets very much do add such a warm, unconditional loyalty to our lives. Love my kitty & puppy!

    PS Love the quote. My new email signature!

    ReplyDelete