Wednesday, June 29, 2016




First of all I want to write that to win prizes from my blog, you need to email me at norma@timelesstraditionsquilts.com
So lets try this again today with a give a way for fat quarters out of the same fabrics as yesterday.



I was happy to get better acquainted with these two fine women, Jeanie Horton and Carol Hopkins.


Here is sweet and adorable Roxanne and Linda Lautenshlager, who helped us finish our beds.  She also helped us with the stitchery.......a very sweet lady!



One evening after a scrumptious pizza party for dinner, Carol shared some of her small quilts with us.  She and a group of her best friends in Indiana, make these small quilts for each others birthdays.  How fun would that be?


For some reason some of the phots are very dark.  I'm just sharing a few of the better ones.......she shared many.












"The highest reward for man's toil is not what he gets for it, but what he becomes by it."  -John Ruskin


4 comments:

  1. Oh, I am in small quilt heaven! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great selection of Carol's little quilts, I've made the last one in the photos and love it. Also love those sweet doll beds. These little quilts are perfect for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mini quilt show, would be fun to make a bed or cradle and decorate for each season.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love to look at your pics and enjoy reading your blog. The miniatures are adorable. I didn't have a chance to comment on the ladt one but that pond is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete