Tuesday, August 2, 2016

The first day of August!




Summer is marching right along!  The little birds have long ago hatched from the nest perched on a beam over my front door.  The little Robins have flown the nest and now my front porch is free from bird poop......I don't know how else to say it, I'm just happy for a tidy porch once again!   I enjoyed watching the babies open their little mouths wide open to receive treats from Momma Robin. My roses don't seem to have any more bloom to them with the hot weather.  There are still a few perennials blooming, but their heads are bowing to heat exhaustion. I try to live in the present and not wish a way time but I am looking forward to Autumn.


But for today, I'll remember the roses as they are here.



These are the remainder of the thrifting pictures, until we set out once again.



The Keeping Room...a gathering place for family and friends......I just love the sound of that.  I believe that from now on I shall have a Keeping Room!


Now this is what I call a pin cushion.....however I like the name pin keep much better! :-)  I have regrets that I didn't buy it.


Yes indeed!


Try a little harder to be a little better......I try!



Lovely fussy stuff!


I love this.



Words to live by.......have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment