Thursday, December 15, 2016

Decembers Drawing.......



This should have been announced yesterday, but what can I say.....I forgot.  So I will start off by announcing the three names drawn.  The winners are - Beth Van Tholen, Jan Mittler, and Pat Arre.  Email me with your choice of pattern, and remember to include your address.

More Quilts.


All of the little pieces in the border would prove to be a challenge for me.  The quilt is quite amazing!




Lovely sentiment.


This abstract and eclectic quilt was one of my most favorite.  It's hard for me to define just why, but I just love it!


This is not the only one of Lori's quilts designs that I'm fond of.




Charming is the first word that comes to mind.  I've seen this design in many unfinished stages.  This ought to jump start people to finish it.




This quilt looks familiar, perhaps I showed it before, but it is still a beautiful quilt the second time around.





I saw this quilt a few years back when Pam Kay was at the same retreat I was at and did an inspiring trunk show.  She is a lovely and talented lady.  She also weaves beautiful baskets.


As you no doubt have figured out it is an alphabet quilt and another one of the best folk art artists, Cherie Payne designed it.






I made this quilt, except mine is in different colors.  It is a marvelous design by Jan Patek, and was a Girl Gang pattern.



It is likewise one of my favorite quilts.


Wonderful and wooly!  This looks like a fun quilt to make.


I love these sentiments......many quilters were very sad when The Country Loft closed there doors.


Sweet and lovely!


A well done design......love the stripe on the border.


Wow!  Bright and Beautiful!



This is definitely red and happy.  I understand the pet situation.  My daughter has a quilt that her puppies teethed on.  I still love the dogs, but the quilt for her was not hand appliqued.

"Life in not so short but that there is always time for courtesy."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson


1 comment:

  1. Love "Done By Me" and "Girl Gang" quilts. Thank you very much for sharing all these lovely quilts! SO INSPIRING!!!

    ReplyDelete