Wednesday, March 8, 2017

I'll continue today.......




....with the shop we visited on yesterdays post.


Notice the jar in the forefront on the photo.  I was so tempted to buy it.  All of those whole on top meant for flowers would make a perfect place to store scissors.  And then the jar cook be come a button jar.


More beautiful rugs.  I likes the gray and gold striped one.


We visited the store last fall so they were beginning to display Christmas.








I am always drawn to snow scenes......perhaps my Minnesota background.


On the property there was also a building of antiques......a stoneware foot warmer.



Many beautiful crockery items.



Loretta Swan shared todays quote.  It has been a favorite of mine too.
"Take your needle my child, and work your pattern; it will come out a rose by and by.  Life is like that....one stitch at a time taken patiently and the pattern will come out all right like the embroidery."  -Oliver Wendell Holmes



No comments:

Post a Comment