Thursday, March 9, 2017

And the Iowa trip continues....





Someone who read yesterdays post, recommended that I should have hitched up my car to the red house on wheels, and filled it with goodies.  Now there's a thought. 


This place was chucked full of interesting merchandise.....and much of it tempting!


This must have held beverages as there is a bottle opener attached to the side.  I imagine the tubing was to drain the water as the ice melted.




A charming basket.




A wool hooked rug.


An interesting piece.




Crocks of all sizes and types.

And there were old quilts.....begging to be rescued.


Thousands of tiny hand stitches.....a labor of necessity and of love.

I forgot to announce the second Wednesday drawing winners.  They are ~ Shelli Parker, Carol Brennan Moss, and Linda Ward.  Please email me with your pattern choice, and do not forget your address.

Now here is a quote that stopped me in my tracks and caused me to stop and consider.  It was submitted by Cindy Szoke.  "What other people think of you is none of your business."  -unknown


2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Love the quote! So right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color of that picnic basket is sure eye catching. I think it might have come home with me......

    ReplyDelete